- Project objectives defined and budget set by Board and Executive Director
- First consultation of Executive Director and Project Specialist Team. Objective(s) refined and evaluated from various perspectives of ED and PST. Research questions identified and assigned to PST. Architect drafts working plan.
- Specialist input expanded as necessary.
- First Consultation of Executive Director and Project Specialist Team. Consensus reached for final draft of architectural plans
- Final plans submitted to Executive Director, Project Specialist Team, peer review, and structural engineer.
- Approved final plans submitted to contractor. Close liaison maintained between architect, re-constructionist, contractor and structural engineer.
Reconstruction Protocol – Mark Goodman